At the fifth Annual Social Impact Exchange Conference, funders, advisors and leaders gather to share knowledge, learn about co-funding opportunities and develop a community to help scale top initiatives and build the field.
Kenneth H. Zimmerman
The 2014 Conference on Scaling Impact takes place at the Museum of Jewish Heritage - Battery Park (36 Battery Place) in New York City with two full day sessions on June 18 & 19.
Please join us as we celebrate our fifth year as the main national forum for bringing together funders and leaders committed to scaling social impact. This year’s Conference themes are building networks to support scale and financial sustainability at scale.
- Leveraging networks to drive large scale change
- The role of philanthropy in building and sustaining a just society
- Scale and financial sustainability
- How change capital can transform the sector
Break-Outs and In-depth Discussions on Financial Sustainability
- Identifying business models that can support large scale impact
- Building capacity of nonprofits to generate sustainable revenues
- Developing private sector partnerships to scale impact
- Scaling social enterprise
- Building a Social Impact Bond marketplace
Scaling in Action, Featuring CEO Presentations from:
- Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Expeditionary Learning
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program (Y-DPP)
Fifth Annual Business Plan Competition Awards Ceremony
For highlights from the 2013 Conference visit www.socialimpactexchange.com